3.29.2011

The Countdown and a Kitty

Mmmm, yes, the final countdown. As of the end of work today, I now have four (4!) days of work until I move on to new employment. Mmmhhmmm..four more days until a normal Monday-Friday schedule. Four more days until health insurance. Four more days until I am restricted to only working 40 hours/week. Four more days until I can say buh-bye to customer service, cleaning, and unreasonable demands. Four more days until I can begin to piece my sanity back together.

And now, before I present the "Kitty" portion of this post, here is a list of things that are or have been keeping me sane throughout my crazy, chaotic 13 months of employment (in no particular order)
1. Golden Girls

Thanks for the laughs, ladies.

2.chocolate

Thanks for tickling my tired tastebuds.

3. Ma & Da...and my bootiful family

Thanks Ma & Da for the empathy and love, and thanks to ERR'BODY else for just be generally delightful and wonderful

4.My FWIENDS

This is just one of them...I am fortunate to have several quite wonderful and magical friends. So to all of them: THANKS for fun times, laughs, good talks, and distraction from the negative

5. My Joshua

To simply say thank you is not and will never be enough. But I think you know that. Shawty, you da best.

6. And last, but not least...KITTY!










Dearest kitty, thanks for the cuddles and for being a good kitty model and letting me take dozens upon dozens (if not hundreds upon hundreds...) of pictures of you and for being super cute.

The End.

Wait...no it's not:
FOUR DAYS!!!! Mmk...NOW it's The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment