3.17.2011

A List

1. This list is about nothing in particular.
2. I've had shoe shopping on the brain.
3. Been thinking about checking out the spring dresses at Target.
4. Switching jobs and taking a bit of a paycut...so forget numbers 2 and 3.
5. Getting ready to go on my first vacation in over a year and a half...to FLORIDA!
6. Here is a picture of where I'm going:

That right there is a photo of Bonita Springs, where my boyfriend's parents have a vacation home. They offered to fly me to visit them (along with my boy, of course).
7. Yes, I know that makes me one lucky lady.
8. And no, I haven't yet decided what to do to show them my eternal gratitude.
9. An aside: The Golden Girls lived in Florida, you know.
10. That makes ME a Golden Girl:







See? There I am!
11. Let's end this on a prime number, shall we?

And now it's time for ice cream!

No comments:

Post a Comment