9.23.2011

Fabulous Friday

Oh yes. It's Fabulous Friday. Does Friday ever come as a relief to you? It's like the work week is the balmy, moist heat of summer in the south and Friday is the cool breeze that makes it all okay.

Today is a good day for a few reasons:
1. Pay Day. Need I say more?
2. The start of a fun weekend filled with.......
3. The boy.
4. The best friend visiting from out of town
5. and going to Nona Mia for dinner (with the boy) tonight. Having a meal at this restuarant, whose name translates to "My Grandmother" in Italian, is the ultimate in comfort food. We can't wait.
6. Another reason today is fabulous: I got a package in the mail yesterday from a friend ('twas a belated birthday present) and inside the box was a scarf and pair of earrings. Today I wore both. And then I somehow sipped a little too much coffe from my travel mug and dribbled all over said scarf and I was all bummed until I realized my scarf was navy blue and it didn't show up. Also, it made my scarf smell like coffee, so...win?

Hope your Friday is just as fabulous whether you are having a wild weekend or a quiet weekend at home.

Be well!

No comments:

Post a Comment