9.05.2011

In No Particular Order...

This weekend I:

1. Ate too much (Mediterranean pita wrap, scrambled eggs--with creamy goat cheese, tomatoes, and bacon, enchilada con salsa verde, pork chops and veggies, and birthday cake)!
2. Missed muh kitteh.
3. Went for a walk with my boy.
4. Hugged my grandma (and bought a card to send to her, too).
5. Spent time with my parents.
6. Shopped at Goodwill with my mom (which deserves a separate post all its own because I found some amazing things!).
7. Bought some grandma slippers, which only intensifies my excitement for fall and cooler weather.
8. Saw the movie The Help (and I think you should as well because it is nearly as wonderful as Fried Green Tomatoes).
9. Drove through the rain and the lightnin' and said some Hail Mary's even though I'm not Catholic.
10. Was reunited with muh Kitteh.

And it was good.

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment