9.14.2011

A few things...

Just because it's Tuesday. Well, now it's technically Wednesday, but no matter:

*My hair is finally getting longer--I can put it up in a bun and everything, but I'm thinking of chopping it all off.
*Tonight I ate 3 pieces of a $5 pepperoni pizza from Little Caesar's, and I feel no remorse.
*Possibly the reason I feel no remorse is because I took a cycling class today.
*In said cycling class, I huffed and puffed through an hour of encouragement like this: "Dont.stop.peddling! Keep moving! There's a tornado behind you! I can guarantee you'd keep biking if that were the case. Adrenaline!" Ummm, yeah, right...thank you cycling instructor.
*Some 76 year old woman in the cycling class kicked my ass. She is badass. I want to be her one day.
*Yeah, that's right...a 76 year old woman. And by golly is she buff!
*I have been 27 for four days now. It's suiting me rather well.
*Judging by my bulging closet, it's apparently time for a new wardrobe a la Goodwill. I like buying my clothes from Goodwill. It's far more ethical than spending money on clothes made in China or Indonesia. It's cheaper AND you can often find clothes that have much more character than clothes at the mall.
*But Lord knows if I had an extra $248, I would immediately purchase this coat. Yes, that's right. Immediately.
*I've painted my toes a deep purple/burgundy. It's just my simple attempt to welcome the cooler, more fall-like temperatures.

And that's all for today. Kitty says goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment