9.20.2011

Some bread and an outfit!

Here is a recent outfit of mine I liked:






































I found a few cardigans on clearance at Target last week (good thing I haven't officially decided to only purchase clothes at second hand stores yet...). I couldn't pass this one up. It's flowy. It's long. It can be wrapped around you in a more snuggly fashion if you get chilly. It's also an interesting color: gray? olive? brown? No one can really figure it out. I've paired it with a whit tank, my "sailor" pants with the fun buttons, my comfy danskos, and a new gold necklace (also from Target, and also on clearance all because the necklace was tied in a knot!).

Also, please excuse my cluttered room.

Oh! And the bread. Ever heard of Artisan Bread in Five Minutes? I had, but only because that boy of mine has been an eager bread baker for over a year now. He uses their no-knead recipes and makes wonderful, delicious bread. One of my birthday gifts were the supplies I'd need to make loaves of my own. And now I've done it! I've made bread! I was nearly as excited about my loaves as I was about veggies growing in my garden. There's just something so satisfying about producing something that I hardly ever go without. I mean, people make special trips to the grocery store just for bread! And I. Made. It! Anyway, I highly recommend the artisan bread method. It really is very easy. Mix ingredients. Let dough rise. Put dough in refrigerator for up to two weeks. Retrieve dough. Sprinkle with flour. Shape into loaves. Ta-da!
I had some toast from my delicious loaves for breakfast, and it is so, so good. So much better than bread you buy at the grocery store. Patting myself on the back for this one. :)

Now on to tackle my Tuesday. In this order: clothes, coffee, work, cycling class, work/lunch, program, home, dinner, Jane Eyre.

What is your Tuesday looking like?

No comments:

Post a Comment